Google

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas is coming soon!!

Hey you guys, how's it going!? Today I wanna talk about Christmas because we are now in "advent" season. One month before the Christmas day is the time for us to wait and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Anyway, do you bilieve in Santa Claus coming to your house? Do you get a present from Santa Claus every year? Do you think he is wearing Coca-Cola red costume? Well, I knew that Santa Claus was my dad when I was a 1st year student of junior high school. But now I still believe that he exisits in our heart and makes our dream come true. I still get a present from Santa Clause every year because he is supposed to visit my younger sister anyway, ha ha...thank you for coming!! But the real meaning of this celebration is not always understood. People are urged to buy Christmas presents, serve delicious dishes, eat cakes, and illuminate cities. But...what for? I heard that in the United States, Dec. 26th is the most busy day for department stores in the year. After they get presents in 25th, they want to get more. You know what I mean? For example, suppose that you got CD player on 25th. Then what you want? Yes! CDs!! You buy CDs on 26th...and that's why. Anyway, hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! ^o^

No comments: