Google

Monday, December 11, 2006

Vivisection was Performed by Japanese navy

Hi. I read an horrible news relates to WWⅡ in newspaper. A man who was a Japanese soldier revealed that the navy medic had performed vivisection on Filipino people during the WWⅡ. The navy experiment many things on them in spite of the fact that they were still alive. Such Japanese testimony about what happened during the war had not been heard beause few military units survived. The man said, "I want tell the truth about war to as many people as possible. If I given the opportunity, I will continue to testify in atonement." The histrical problems such as between China or Korea are often argued, we hardly hear the cruel thing done by Japanese. When I watch TV, I saw the people who criticize the other country and I sometimes feel it is one-sided. I think not only other countries but also Japan need to rethink the history.

No comments: