Google

Monday, December 18, 2006

Teaching English

I’ve been teaching English at Juku School since I entered this university. I’m teaching it to high school students, including grad-high-school students (students who graduated from high school, but for some reason they do not belong to any university). This is a big surprise to me. Because this means that I’m teaching it to students who are the same age as with me or even elder than I!!, though they do not know that I’m the same age with them. I generally work three times a week, but for this week I work five times!! How diligent I am!! Of course I work for money, but I have another purpose, which is related to “Teaching”. Teaching is to have the students understand what I want to say. To make my words understood, I have to speak simply, obviously and orderly. So I can improve my logical thinking. I’ll bet that this ability will be useful to my future work. For example, when I have presentation, this logical speaking is really necessary to make them persuaded. In short, my part time job is Isseki Nichou!!

No comments: