Google

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Learning Language

I'm worried about my future because I don't know what I want to be in the future. Many communication students have the same problem. Our major is international communication, but the lecture is only once a week, and it's a kind of boring. Also, politics and economics students can take the lecture freely. We are learning language well. We have many English classes and we are learning another language too. Learning language is very important and I like it. Maybe that's why I'm here. But I strongly feel that I should have my own opinion about things. Language is just a tool for communication. What you tell is important, not how you tell the things fluently. So I have to have much time for reading newspapers and books. I should get knowledge and catch up with the latest event. Time is money. But I always end up in sleeping in the train, opening a book or a newspaper. I'm tired... Help me! I need a vacation...ha ha

No comments: