Google

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hello. I've read short article about the Internet.

On Sunday the number of people who are using the Internet was reported. The US is the highest number in people who are using the Internet which is 1,8500,0000. Japan was next to China and the third place.

I was suprized that Japan is higher than other developed countries. But on the same time I realized that I am using the Internet in Japan.... The Internet become essential to my life now. I think it is useable and helps me a lot. However there is some problem with it too... For example, the using the Internet lets to leeking of infomation, or makes computer addicts. I think most things have good points and bad points on the same time including the Internet. When we use it we have to think of both good and bad points.

No comments: