Google

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Learning Language

I'm worried about my future because I don't know what I wanna be in the future. I think many communication students have the same problem. Our major is international communication, but the lecture is only once a week, and it's a kind of boring. Also, politics and economics students can take the class freely. We are learning language well. Yes, that's it! We have many English classes and we are learning another language too. But recently I strongly feel that I should have my own opinion about things because language is just a tool for communication. What you tell is important, not how you tell the things fluently. So I should have much time for reading newspapers and books to get knowledge about things and catch up with the latest events. But...I always find myself ending up in sleeping in the train, opening a newspaper or a book. I'm tired! Help me!! I need a vacation!!! Anyway, I'll think of my future positively.

No comments: