Google

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Janese weather

The sun blazed and a very hot day came today. The temperature exceeded 30℃ in various places in Tokyo, and it was felt that it returned at a dash at the midsummer. However, the temperature seems to fall at a dash, and to become a climate spent easily tomorrow. It is serious though temperature fluctuations are large recently like this, and I also correspond. I came to feel abnormal weather of Japan finally in recent. I want to take care not to catch the cold because of this.

1 comment:

ai said...

Because of this temperature fluctuations, I cannot decide what to wear easily.
Today was a little cold. The room is well heated in the library. On the other hand,air-conditioning is on in a shop. This was amazing for me. There was a too big difference of temperature though two places were both inside.
We should always bring another jacket.