Google

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sumo wrestlar

On June 26th, a 17-year-old Sumo wrestlar was killed by his mates.Even the boss forced his pupils to violate a 17-year-old Sumo wrestlar.The boss was angry because the boy was trying to run away from him.Can you believe this is happening at so many places in the Sumo world.Since no one had been die from it, we didn't know this factor.I had thought Sumo is a wonderful Japanese sport, but there are still many things to improve.Moreover, I want the boss TOKITSUKAZE to think what the human right means.

4 comments:

Naho said...

I think Sumo is the one of the best japanese traditional sports.but recentry there are many problems in the Sumo world.I'm so sad to hear these news.We should reconsider what japanese sumo is.

maria said...

Lately in the Somo world, a number of affairs have come to light. Since they were unknown facts, I was shocked.

chabetsu said...

Sumo is a symbolic sport of Japan. We Japanese are supposed to respect and have a confidence on this sport. However, this terrible case happened. Because of it,we cannot be pround of it as we did before which is very sad,I think.

yuya-u said...

Because sumo is the Japanese national sport, I am very disappointed. The boss became the dismissal. How will about the sumo wrestler who stayed.