Google

Friday, September 28, 2007

WOMEN’S WORK

Hi! It’s been a long time. I want to do my best in this blog in the second semester. By the way, I learn about women’s work in my university recently and I am interested in this topic. Therefore I want to talk about this today so I want you to ask a question. What do you think about working women? Some people said working women is not good because women should do housework and child rearing. However I disagree with this opinion because I think women have rights that work with men equally and it is natural that women do their favorite works. Also women can be mothers and they can know importance of life through their children’s birth and they do much better politics from their consideration for children in the future. However, men are naturally very important for women and society so I think men and women should cooperate for the future. I think men and women are equal so I want to make the new society which is good for their. What do you think about my opinion?

No comments: