Google

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Good morning.

Yesterday was a holiday for me. I went shopping. On May 14 is Mother's Day. I wanted to make my mother and grandmother a present.What should I buy? I thought about it for a long time. Finally, I decided to make a present of a bouquet to them. They like a flower very much. My grandmother plants a lot of flowers in the garden. The bouquet of pink is for my mother. That of orange is for my grandmother. I send them by home-delivery service. I hope they are pleased. Today, It is raining! I don't want to go to school...

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

Hmm...you're really kind person, aren't you? I've never presented anything as Mother's day or Father's.
However, there's my parents' wedding anniversary between these days, so I've given a pair of beer glasses!
I AM A GOOD BOY! :)

As for MP3, credit card will be better because it's restless to carry as much as 30,000 yen or more!
Since you are sensible, I think, you can use card correctly!