Google

Monday, April 24, 2006

WELCOME PARTY

On Saturday, I went to Shibuya for my circle's welcome party for freashmans. BUT, the train that my friend and I ride in was late, so we were late. But thanks of my members waiting, we ware able to join the party. We went to party hall from the campus of Aoyama. The bar was good. I talked to freashmans. They were various colleges, but I could talk to menbers of same college. At first, I worried about I could talk to them, but lastry of the first party, they told me that they could enjoy this party so I was glad. After that, I joined second party and karaoke after second party, so I stayed up all night. I hope a lot of freashmans will join us and enjoy university life. And I thought I must do my level best to conduct of our circle.

No comments: