Google

Friday, April 14, 2006

Hola !! (^-^)

Oh, this is my first diary on this blog. I' m so nervous!! What should I write about today?? Firstly, I want to say hello to everybody. I'm Pinky(^-^) I like to read books. I actually didn't like reading books before. But I realized I should read books and get knowledge. Does anyone know great books or novels?? Love story, fiction, nonfiction....any book is OK. Please tell me your favorite one(^-^)v And, I 'll try to do my best on this blog. So, I'm so glad if you post some comments to my blogs. I'm waiting your lovely comments!! LoL See U soon!

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

Shinako is right...That book my Marques is one of my favourites also..in English "A Hundred Years of Solitude"

I also think the novel called "The Master and Margarita" by a russian writer is anazing..

and "White Noise" by Don DeLillo, an American...

so..enjoy...