Google

Friday, April 28, 2006

A story of homestay in Canada

From last year, I have worked as a home teacher. Last March my student who entered high school this spring have gone on a homestay visit to Canada for two weeks. The other day, I went to the student's house to teach with looking forward to listening the experience in Canada from him. No sooner I arrived there than we began to talk about it. Then disappointedly he said "It was terrible... Without my dictionary, I couldn't make myself understood, and not understand what the people in Canada said. I always thought that how I could return to Japan as soon as possible..." Since I work to earn the money to go abroad by myself in the near future, it isn't funny story for me. Now I feel that I have to study English harder with him.

No comments: