Google

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Have you ever been to minus 5 degrees world?

My answer is "Yes, of course!" I grew up in Yamagata where is heavy snowfall in winter but I don't know how many degrees at there.. must be nearly minus 5.. I think I am used to staying in the cold placse.. So, I went to the Ice Bar last Friday with friends 18people joined include me big party like.. I've watched the ICE HOTEL on TV show the hotel is in Sweden but I didn't know there is the Ice bar in Tokyo.. That was nice.(to see photos) Everythings are made of clear ice: walls, tables, glasses.. I just focused taking photos and walk around the bar.. can't stand it what a cold! Some of them gave up staying inside 20min limit.. The bartenders are working for 2hrs.. my friend asked them. "I AM NOT USED TO STAYING IN THE COLD PLACES......"

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

I can't imagine cuz I was born and grew up in Fukuoka where really becomes so cold. I wont b able to stand long time...
However, there is good point for me; since it's cold, I won't sleep if I drink:)