Google

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Movie・・・and more!

I saw the movie "Duelist" in shibuya last sunday with a friend of mine. Do you know this movie? I guess you might see the commercial message on TV. This movie is Korean movie. The story is....the woman who is a detective come to like the man who is an assassin. They should't love each other but they love each other...like that. You may think this is a common love story. BUT this movie is not!!! It is because that the charactars have not so many lines. Their eyes speak instead of saying. Their sword fight was nice. And the acter as an assassin was so nice& cool!! After we saw the movie, we had an our club's welcome party in Shibuya. When we arrived the meeting place, there were so many freshmen!! I was so surprised. It is because that I actually didn't expect. I was glad to meet and talk with many freshmen. oh it's about time to go to bed.... see you (^-^) Have a lovely GW holidays♪

No comments: