Google

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm finally...

My 20th birthday fainally came!! Happy me! lol Now I'm 20years old! It was last week and my special person celebrated my birthday. Some people may have noticed who I am but that doesn't matter. I was very happy and I wanted to talk about it! We went to Yokohama! It was my first at Yokohama. It was a bigger city than I thought! We had a nice time and for dinner my special person took me to a ship at the bay, and we had a delicius Chinese dinner while cruising. There was a cake ready for me after the dinner and I was the happiest human on earth. It was my best day of my life!! I was happy with the presents. I was happy with the picture that we got drawn by a proffesional which are usually sitting in the malls. I was happy with the birthday e-mails that I got from my friends. And I really want to say thank you to my parents for bringinig me up until now. Now I'm an adult and I have to go on by myself. I'm ready for it.

No comments: