Google

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lovely season

The cherry blossoms are in full now.. I love this season. So, I think the cherry blossoms are something diffrent from the other flowers.. What is that..? I feel.. what can I say.. I couldn't find the words even in Japanese.. well let see.. The roses are too much I measn too gorgeouse I prefer daisy. I have to find that something feel from the cherry blossoms before out of bloom.. or try again next year..?? I saw the cherry blosoms around mid night from the taxi windows I was on way to the Shibuya station from the office at that time.. not 1day.. 2consecutive days last week that's interesting experience. How was that?! Yes,that was beautiful actually.. I think that's something gift.. Who gave me?? Anyway,I won't work overtime any more...

3 comments:

Sebastian said...

That's a beautiful photo! It's still cold in the evenings though...

maki said...

Sebastian: Do I have a gift for taking photos?? How do you think?

Shinako san: Hello, Nice to meet you and thank you for the left your comment. So, look forward to your blogs..

Sebastian said...

aha...Shinako has arrived finally..and yes Maki you do take beautiful photos...