Google

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Enemy

First of all, I greatly thank Sebachan for giving us the opportunity to keep writing this blog! I'd like to make use of this, and this topic is the first one after the class. Now, off you go! It was yesterday when the enemy struck my home... ANTS! Tiny, Black, and Irritating insect! It appeared from somewhere, but I couldn't see... They appeared several times last year, but here comes too many times this year. Also, They were only around my entrance last year, but they came into my house... Furthermore, My house is 11th FLOOR! Why the hell they are in such a high floor!? I couldn't believe it at first. I fought against them with EARTH JET, and finally, I found their entrance. Sadly, it was small hall at the corner of my kitchen... Though my house is not so old, they made their nest in the concrete building. What can I do to erase them? They are strong, indeed. I will continue fighting, until I move to somewhere, and in choosing my new room, I'll ask the estate agent who sells houses and land for us: "Are here ants?" It's important question.

No comments: