Google

Thursday, July 13, 2006

exam exam exam...

Tuesday and Wednesday were no school, but I went to school to attend class. I got up Tuesday morning to be present first class but the time was 9:00... so I wanted not to go to school. When I arrived the school, the class was nearly over. I regreted my looseness. After the class, there was meeting of IE presentation. We worried thet we could finish it, but after 6 hours we could finish it. Then, I wanted to go home, but I decided to study for my examinations in the library. Next day, I went to school for my studying for my exams. That day, I thought I really extinguish exams... The night, I started studing again but, then, I realised thet I had to read 100 pages. ...I couldn't... I chose to sleep. Today, I have to study for my reading exam. Now, I want to protest against my school, "Why do we have exam?????" I am bothered "first" class exam... Am I able to get up???

No comments: