Google

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Thank you sooooo much seba-chan!!

You know, we didn't have IE Core class last Friday(^-^)♪ Thank you so much seba-chan! But I missed you!! LoL  And I worried what happened to you. Were you sick?? I'm looking forward to see you next Friday☆ I want ask my IE class members."Did you enjoy your free time in 3 and 4 period? " Talking of me, I was so tired and sleepy last Friday. Because I had to write a report about life of James Joyce and Ireland...(Oops! You might realize that I am in D class!!) Some of my friends said to me"You sould start to do your report earlier." But I didn't. i was bad student. I started it at 11 p.m on Thurdsday(>_<) The report was done at 3:3o am on Friday!! And I woke up at 5:30 for first period class. I slept only 2 hours or less. I was so tired. Moreover I had headache and stomachace. I wanrted sleep as soon as possible. Seba-chan saved me!!

No comments: