Google

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Time flies!

The IE Core class will end tomorrow...LOL The first term passed by like a flash for me! (I think it is because this IE class was very enjoyable for me! Thank you, seba-chan and everyone:D) By the way, I have a plan to go to Disney Land with my best friend in this summer vacation. Actually, her birhday was June,but I FORGOT this!!!! I am a BAD BAD BAD friend for her...LOL So, I want to present a ticket of Disney Land for her,because she likes Disney very much!(I hope it let her forgive me...) Anyway, I am very looking forward to meeting her because I have not seen her for a long time! Also, I am going to meet many other friends whom I haven't seen for a long time in this summer because we will hold a alumni meeting in my home town. So,I cannot wait for summer vacation:) And, please enjoy your vacation;D

No comments: