Google

Saturday, July 01, 2006

★Kiwi fruits☆

Todey, my mother sant me a parcel. The contents of a parcel were fruits, clothes and some side dishes that my mother made☆Thanks mam(^^)!I was very gratefut to her. There are a lot of fruits, like peaches, grapes, apples and kiwis. I like all of them♪♪ These days, I ate kiwi fruit everyday. Kiwis contain a lot of vitamin C & E, collagen and dietary fiber. Kiwi is also good for recovery of fatigue!! Lately, I have a lot of assignments, so when I feel tired, I eat sour fruits! These are effect me well!! So, when you feel tired, ingesting some sour fruits will ease your tiredness(^0^)☆★☆

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

I also like fruits! Moreover, I like fruits rather than sweets like cakes. I'm healthy!haha
However, I've broken my stomack because of overeating the water melon...about 1/4 of it...
Pay attention to eating too much!