Google

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Stationery

Are you particular about anything? Bag?Clothes?Foods? As for me, that is stationeries like this,"Book Darts."

It's made of copper and the figure is like that. At first, I was fascinated by its cool shape. Moreover, it was 700 yen when I bought (1,000yen in usual). Anyway, it was not so expensive that I decided to buy.

It is really convenient, for it is able to be used as bookmarks of its not only pages but also the lines! That is, you don't have to remember that till where you have read. If you want to try to use it, you can ask me. I'll give you willingly.

Then, look at these pictures. It is what I want now, produced by ESSELTE, Swedish stationery maker.

It is portable and it doesn't drop its contents because of the hook. Additionally, it can be hung like the right picture!

Indeed, it's nice, isn't it? However, it isn't sold around here, so I'm going to order to the online shopping, of course by credit card...the frequency I use it is increasing...I need paying attention.

No comments: