Google

Friday, July 07, 2006

i want to go to....

I really want to go to the movies now!!! Because it seems there are many interesting movies..... First, I wanna see “DEATH NOTE" as I read the original comics, so I expect of the movie and I want to see “M:I:Ⅲ" because one of my friends said, “It's really more interesting than part2 and 3 " Besides, there will be more interesting movies♪♬♪ The movie I really expect is “Pirates of the Caribbean~the dead man's chest~" I love......Johnny Depp!!! "(/▽\*)") and love the character he plays, Jack Sparrow. He is a natural for the pirate!! Of course, the characters he had played are also very good♪ In addition, I wanna see “Earthsea" (←in japanese...ゲド戦記) I like movies produced by Stadio Ghibli. Anyway, I really go to the theater to see movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!(≧∀≦)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: