Google

Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's a party time.

I went to some Hawaiian restaurant 3rd Anniversary party.. My friend is working at the restaurant which is so nice. I've been to there a couple of times. So, that party was so fun. There was live Hawaiian music during the party.. Women danced hula to music on live that was elegant.. it's an impressive sight.. I said "I wanna be like that elegant women!" my friend Kiri chan agree with me.. She wanna be like that too.. (umm.. How long does it takes be elegant.. they are 50yol more actually..) The special guests appeared! Guess who?? That's KONISHIKI and his wife! They sang Hawaiian songs and some talk they made us laugh and happy all the time.. The party reminds me when I was in Hawaii.. I used to go there twice a year for vacations.. I love natures.. I haven't go abroad 2years more.. I can't believe that! I think it's time to go somewhere.....???

No comments: