Google

Friday, July 14, 2006

Preview of "Gedo Senki"

I went to see a preview of Gedo Senki, the new movie of stadio Giburi ,this week. I knew that It is important not to have expcessive expectation before watching the movies but I love most of all Giburi works so I expected a lot. When I arraive at the hall, there are long long line of people waiting to open the hall door. I followed the line, and wait 30minits to open. And movie finally started... To be honest, I cant recommend to see it... This movie was the first work that produced by Miyazaki Goro, a son of Miyazaki Hayao. He said he made Gedo Senki more simple than recently movie of Giburi. I also thought it is easier to understand the message of this movie than works of Miyazaki Hayao. But I don't like the story, it was sleepy for me and many scenes were the same as the scenes that I have seen in other Giburi movies. This is my personal, dogmatic comment! sorry~but I understood the goodness of "Hauru no Ugoku Shiro" before four time I saw so I want to see one more time this movie in DVD!!

No comments: