Google

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Days

My mother came to Tokyo from last Saturday to Wednesday.\(^o^)ノ♪ Those who were the same group with me may know that I 'm on good terms with my mother. *;.*,:,.*` Did anybody see me? *;.*,;:.*.,* Recently, I have a lot of things to do, so I'm very tired and nervous.('@`) My mother healed me. We went out shopping, went to my sister's office and talked and talked. We had a good time. I was very sad, because my mother went home. But I got well.p(^-^)q You mustn't think me as Oedipus complex......... I'm NOT!!!! Oedipus complex is mother complex.(^^;) From now on I have many many tests!! But.. ♡^^♥I have a plan.♡^^♥ This season is BASEBALL!! KOUSHIEN!!! I like Koushien very much. So, I'm going to go to see the preliminary contest of Chiba, Kanagawa and Tokyo.(Maybe I can't go all .) I 'm looking forward to. I have to study for the tests, but I want to enjoy my holidays. Last year, I didn't enjoy my vacation to the full. Ladies and Gentlemen, What do you do in this summer vacation?

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

Now, I'm glad to be able to continue this blog!
Thank you You, for you wrote comments everytime. I was really happy! I'll keep writing this as well, so enjoy together!

Every time I support my prefecture's school and Kyusyu area's one. I was glad to see the teams I support won the games.
I'll do this time as well!
Then, what fashinates you so much? Youth? Passion?
As for me, mainly the sounds do - the metal sound of batting, the voices cheering teams, and the alarm of begining the game excite me.
We both like baseball, so how about talking about it sometime?