Google

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where's My...

Last Thursday, I lost my cell phone... It was about 1:30 am when 5 guys went to Oyaji, which serves tasty Miso Ramen. We went there by car, and we were sooo excited, since we had stressed to finish the Book Report or preparing for the Group Activity... Indeed, the ramen was tasty! Then, we said good bye and I looked for my cell phone to check the e-mail...No Way!! I couldn't find anywhere. Instinctively, I tried to call for the driver to go back to the shop, but how could I inform him!? I had no means. To my worse, I got a taxi and went to the shop, however it was in vain; the shop had already closed... ¥2,500yen disappeared. It was so shock that I was not able to finish BR...(although I finished the next day and submitted ) The next day, I called to the shop if I left it, but the staff said no... depressed again... After the school, I went to the police station, where I was scolded... The policeman asked me when and where I lost it, my name, adress, age, and so on. I answered honesty, however, it was no good - when I told him that I lost about 1:30~2:30 am, his eyebrow lifted... "A.M.!?" He asked. Since I'm under 20, going out in such a time isn't good, he said. I was extremely exausted...I was worried that someone might use it badly... Leter, however, one of my friends came to my workplace with my cell phone. He told me that it was under the seat... Ashamedly, I was too excited to notice that my cell phone dropped... Losing something important is really sad... In order not to do that, we need to pay attention!

No comments: