Google

Friday, July 07, 2006

Japan Overseas Cooperative Volunteers

Do you know "Japan Overseas Cooperative Volunteers" ? In Japanese "Seinenn Kaigai Kyouryokutai". Japan Overseas Cooperative Volunteers is to send youth to make use of their skills, knowledge and experiences for developing coutries. In fact, I don't know it so much. My friend wanted to join in it. It was his dream. I have also thought that he would join it , because he was a suitable man. He applied for the participation, however, his dream couldn't come true. I couldn't understand it. There is the reason. He had allergies. No big problem in JAPAN. BUT... A problem in developing countries. It can't be helped, but as I think of him, I don't know what to do, what I should say.... I wish he never give up. Volunteer is someone who is willing to offer to help someone. Everyone can do volunteer, but it is not easy, I understand. What do you want to be or do in the future? If you have a dream, you should do what you can do all things. I don't want to regret. (;;) I wish my friend would be wel again. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

JOCV, I don't know well about it too, but it needs severe limitations I think, for many poor people hardly have the antibody.
The boy will be fine, since those guys applying to like JOCV must have strong spirits, but if you cheer him, he'll be fine earlier.
It's my opinion, but I think the technology such as Genome Biology will help him accomplish his dream - some medicine reducing the allergies may be invented.

Usually TV personalities are smaller than we expect and actually their profiles are sometimes false, especially about the height. It's funny, isn't it?

Smythson's stationeries have dignities, I feel. But if we receive such a great eltter, we will be glad, indeed.
I understand the meaning of "purveyor" ; it's simmilar to "tennnou goyoutatu," in Japanese, I think.
Are you being ready to depart? Anyway, have a good stay!

...sorry to be tooo long comment.