Google

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bad Habit

Living alone makes me lazy, though it has good points. First problem is that I can't get up regularly... Even when 1st period's class, I'm often silent and don't move till 8:00 am... SOMEONE wake me up! PLEASE! Washing dishes bothers me as well... I like cooking and I'm happy then, but after the meal, the terrible working is waiting... Even now, some dishes are in water... If you wash dishes, I'll willingly make special dinner for you! Sharing rooms can prevent such problems...however, I'd rather live alone :) This is one of my works. Doesn't it seem tasty? I made it without roux; only butter, flower and milk!

2 comments:

maki said...

Hello JAGUAR,

It's nice to meet you. It's me ,Maki. So,You made some soup! Looks so delicious!!! I don't have so much butter but it's interesting for me.Can I have that recipe??
Please tell me.. I will tell you some recipe if you tell me thet soup recipe..... That's why I am good at coocking.. umm.. maybe..

Jaguar said...

hi Maki, it's jaguar. sorry to be late the reply. I usually don't use exact recipe so i cant tell you details...Sorry.
However, I can tell some points; instead of boiling vegetables with gas ring, using a microwave oven will b better - it saves time and money! Then, put vegetables after meat is fried.
I'd like to know your favorite cousine... knowing other guys' cooking is interesting, don't you think?