Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

First impression

According to an examination, people tend to judge others by appearance mostly. Indeed, it's true. What is worse, other points can make his/her impression worse. The following story is the example happened around me... It was yesterday when a man who seemed university student came to where I worked. As this cafe was looking for part-timers, we got some phones from applicant, who wanted to work. The man, however, said directly - without phone- "I'd like to work here so let me see the chief." Surprisingly, it was 1:00 pm...the busiest time! Additionally, he spoke to us touching his back hair and rarely used honorific words... The chief wasn't there at that time, so we asked him to call later and inform us about you (lunch hour has no time to do such a thing!) . All of us felt bad against him... I don't know thereafter, but I hoped the chief to choose applicants properly. What I want to tell is that; if you want someone to give good impression, pay attention to all of your behaviors. People use them in judging you.
Now, you know I like cooking, and my masterpiece was made! Really colorful, isn't it? However, it caused a problem... my refrigerator is filled with foodstuff!! In order not to make them go bad, I have to use efficiently...

No comments: