Google

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Have you ever gone abroad??

Have you ever gone abroad?? If you have, where did you go?? How was it? How long did you stay there? I 'm really interested in cultures of other countries. But I have never gone abroad. I didn't have a chance to go abroad until now. I'm gonna go to England this summer to study English, to work as a volunteer and for sightseeing. This is my first time to go abroad. So, I'm worry about everything(>_<) What size of suitcase should I use?? How many clothes should I bring?? and I wonder if I can endure sitting on the chair sooooo long time in a plane. I can't be quiet!! LoL Are there delicious food in England? This is MOST important problem for me! Some of my friends told me that food in England taste bad even Macdonald hamburger. Is this a chance for me to lose weight?LoL Do you have any advice for me to go abroad?? Anyway, I'm very excited! I just can't wait to go to England. I'll do my best on this amazing chance. I really appreciate my parents giving me a chance to go abroad. Thank you so much Dad and Mom!!

No comments: