Google

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My baggage...

Hello! Recently, we have a lot of rainy so I am sad. But I will join the camp of my circle. I'm afraid of weather but I am looking for this camp!! Because of this, I preparation my baggage. My baggage is always very big. I put many thing into my bag. I think I put many needless things... It is good when I preparation, but when I carry this big bag I always regret my act... Sadly, I don't know to reduce my baggage. Please tell me to reduce baggage!!

1 comment:

maki said...

I don't bring any bags on my holidays..
I just need a small purse and cell phone in my jeans pockets.. my friends are always asking me "Where is your bag??" I just say "I don't wanna bring bags all tha time." I have very small baggage even to go overseas trip.. Everybodys surprising me..