Google

Friday, May 26, 2006

Gym

Today after school, I went to the gym with my sister, because I has put on weight recently by a lack of exercise. I paddled a bicycle and was covered in sweat. However, I saw the calorie of consumption,I burnt only the cafe au lait. (;_;) It is difficult to slim down. Moreover, I used a lot of machines. I exercised for two hours, did stretching. I felt refreshed. So, next time I want to swim in the pool ,do yoga or do aerobics!!! ♡My weekend♥ I 'm going to go to see a movie to Roppongi Hills with my friends. The movie is Umizaru. I'm looking forward to it, I haven't gone to the movie for a long time. ♩♪♬(><)(^^)('-')♩♪♬

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

It seems interesting to go to gum... And you like swimming, aren't you? If you have confidence, how about competing with me!? Don't worry, with handicap of course :)
As for yoga, I won't be able to do at all...my hardness is terrible!!
Then, how was the movie? cried? moved? people say it's really really good. I'd like to watch many movies...
You like my cooking? Willingly I do for you :) My cooking skill is getting better and I'm studing the way to use the uncured ham now♪