Google

Monday, May 08, 2006

What I want

Today, it was a rainy day... I hate going out on rainy days!! Recently, I'm very very very busy, I am...So I don't have any time to go shopping. Shopping is one of my hobby, and some friends call me shoppaholic. I really want to go!! However, I don't have time... What I really want is time. Even I don't have enough time to sleep. One day I saw an interesting comerssial on TV. It says 'Japanese people feel joy and happiness when they are busy and tierd'. I think thats exactly correct. Not only bussines man, even univercity students are too busy. They have to study, go to part time job, join their clubs, and so on. We need to rest. I want time to relax...

1 comment:

j.q said...

Hey, it's funny how different yet similar our lifestyles are. African's are never in a hurry but the kind of days i have are exactly like yours; busy busy busy.