Google

Friday, May 12, 2006

My Memorial Day

May 3rd was very exciting day because there were matches to select regular members of my tennis club!! From last year, I really have wanted to the regular member, and worried about what I had to do and how to win the games. As the day coming, I was getting nervous… On that day, my feeling was strangely calm from the morning. Though I slightly trembled from pressure in the beginning of first game, I inspired myself and won the close battles with enjoying even thrills, that is, at last I became the regular member for doubles!!! It is usual that tennis players shake hands with rivals on a court when a match is over. As for me, as soon as the shaking hands is finished, my partner and I shared the pleasure on the court with a few tears of joy (≧o≦)/\(≧o≦) Now I feel relief for the time being, and lately my friends say to me “You look fine and smiley”, but there are stronger players in my club, and an interschool game with Sophia Univ. is going to be held on May 28th, so I have to practice more and more♪

No comments: