Google

Thursday, May 11, 2006

My golden week holidays

In my golden week holidays, I went to Shizuoka, Shibuya and Harajyuku to go syopping. First, in Shizuoka, there was outlet shopping mall. I left my home early morning and rode a car, and started drive! We were delayed by the heavy traffic. But we arrived there before noon. And we started to buying♪♪ Because of outlet shopping mall, many items sold lower price than usual. So I could bought very good shoes at a low price. But I can't be satisfied in that day. So I went to Shibuya and Harajyuku in anotherday. I bought skirt, cardigan, shawl…many clothes! I could buy nice item! However,even now, I can't be satisfied・・・!(OДO;) I spent much money in golden week, but I want to possibly buy more clothes. So I haven't much money, but I 'll go shopping again this saturday・・・.

No comments: