Google

Thursday, May 04, 2006

May 3th

Yesterday, I had a good time with my friends. It was fair weather, so it was very confortable day. First, we went to Machida. There were a lot of people because of a holiday. At first, we wanted to have a lunch, a pasta, but the restaurant was full of people. So we went to another restaurant. Then, we could find the house of Okonomiyaki and we had a lunch there. Okonomiyaki was delicious, so we were happy. We were full, but we wanted to have dessert. Then we decided to go to cafe and we ate cakes. I had a piece of chocolate tart. It was very very delicious. I was very very happy because I could have delicious thing. BUT!! This happy did not finish... After then, we went to Hashimoto and went to cafe and bar. Of course I ate a lot of foods... I was happy while I was eating, but now I'm not happy. I must put on weight... I can't weigh my weight!! I am scareed bathroom scale!!

No comments: