Google

Monday, May 29, 2006

How do you spend your night?

What do you do? Watch TV? Communicate to someone with cell phone? or...Drink? There are many ways of spending your free nights. Then, I'm going to show my case in these days.
After supper, the light hunging on the ceiling is turned off, and the small light which is used as indirect lightning is put on. I rarely watch TV. Additionally, I don't use cell phone so much. Instead, I listen to music with small volume, especially foreign one, and read some books. Can you imagine? It may be strange little bit... What is more, the genre I listen to is a kind of 'Jazz' or sometimes 'Rock'....
I don't know why I do such things, but...it's not bad. I can think about many things. What to write in IE writing or IE core is sometimes occured. Using time efficiently is important, isn't it?

No comments: