Google

Saturday, May 13, 2006

which is better boys or girls?

I oversleep in the morning sometimes. I did today actually. So I was late to school. Whenever I'm late to school, I always think "If I were a boy, I could sleep much more!!". Almost all the girls have things which we should do in the morning. We put on makeup, do our hair...and so on. I love putting on makeup. It's a prerogative for girls only( Sorry, boys! ^-^) But it is bother when I oversleep... I know boys also do their hair in the morning. But they don't have to put on makeup like us, right?? So I guess that boys can sleep much more. I wonder if my openion is true. I want to ask both girls and boys a question. If you leave home at 8 o'clock, what time do you have to wake up??

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

It's true. I'm a man and don't take so much time to get ready, so 30minutes will be enough for me (though there is no time of breakfast).
However, even boys, at least 15 minutes will be needed, I think.