Google

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Movie

I watched the movie The Da Vinci Code. I had read the novel, I could understand the movie. My friend said to me "It was difficult movie so I couldn't follow it..." so I worried about following the movie. Surely, it was little difficult to understand but thanks for novel I was able to follow and I could enjoy the movie. It was good that I could understand the scene I could not follow in the novel. I like watching movie. My notable movie recently is "Pirate of Caribbean." This movie is sequel of first film. This movie's actor is Johnny Depp. I like him very much!! I'm looking foward to watching this!!

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

People say it is good to read the novel in advance when you are going to watch 'Da Vinci Code,' but is it true? I'm interested and want to go some day!