Google

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm tired..I want to sleep... My last weekend was busy. On Saturday in the morning I worked part-time,because my company couldn't work. And after, I felt ill, I went to see the doctor and ophthalmology. My eyesight has been falling, although I could see everything. My eyesight in my right eye is 1.2,but my eyesight in my left eye is 0.2!!!!! I have to wear the glasses or contact lenses. I'm very sad.(;;) ♡☆HAPPY NEWS☆♡ I entered Oxford Program in Aoyama Gakuin University. I can go Oxford. I'm very happy. It is my first trip to go abroad. From now, I'm excited and always thinking about it. Do somebody go Oxford? (><)

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

Oh...that's TOO bad... but next week, I will go through the same experience as you...I'm gonna start when I'm free.
As for the eyesight, it's awful! Which one are you going to use?
I have to keep mine well because eyesight is only good point for me...LOL

Oxford...it's really envious...I've been abroad twice, but 3years before. I have to fly, overseas are calling me! :)