Google

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Golden week was over....

Golden week was over! I didn't travel anywhere. I had worked part-time, so I was very tired. But on May 6 and 7, I went to watch golf in Tokyo Yomiuri Country Club. This is my first time. Although Ai Miyazato didn't enter, I could see Sakura Yokomine and her father. They concentrate their ball, so we must be quiet. I thought golf is noble. I 'm poor at playing sports,but I like watching the game. I enjoyed my GW!! Did you travel and enjoy your GW? But!! I don't finish my homework at all, writing report, mechanics report,book report and the study of Chinese.... From today, I'm very busy!!!

2 comments:

Jaguar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaguar said...

Me too... After heaven-like holidays, hell night comes to me...
Lots of homeworks prevent me from sleeping! Yesterday, I slept for a while hagging my notebook computer.
I always think that don't put off till tomorrow what I can do today, but I fail in many cases...

Then, the purpose I comment on your blog is to say congratilations, for you got MP3!
Now I wonder one thing; how did you buy it in your hometown!? Did someone buy instead of you?
please answer when you're free.
Sorry to be long... bye:)