Google

Friday, May 26, 2006

My favorite singer♡ &Are you proud of yourself?

Do you know Kumi Koda?? I guess you all know her(^-^) I like her so much! She is not only beautiful, but also good singer. Actually I didn't like her before. It was because she expose her skin too much. But I read her interview on magazine, she said "I didn't like my figure before I succeeded in dieting. After I became slim, I come to want to show my body everybody. If I don't like me, Nobody loves me." I realized that she is proud of herself , and she makes every efforts to be beautiful. And I also realized to be proud of oneself and to like oneself are important in life. Are you proud of yourself?? Talking of me, I'm not. So I want to be proud of myself like Kumi Koda! She was released "Koi no Tsubomi♡ " the day before yesterday. Lyrics are so cute. I recommend this song for you! I'm writing this blog as I listen this song. LOL

No comments: