Google

Saturday, January 13, 2007

American soldiers in Iraq

At the congress in the United States,the discussion whether the number of soldiers in Iraw should be increased or not. According to the research,over 60 percent of citizens in the U.S. disagree to increase the soldiers .On the other hand, under 25 percent of citizens agree to do so. I don’t want to increase the soldiers in Iraq because it is not effective against its condition.Now,it look like war in Iraq. I saw the documentary TV program about the reality of soldier in Iraq. Many soldiers who sending to frontline,the most dangerous zone,are from local fire company or like that.It means they don’t discipline enough and they also aren’t given enough weapons even for their protection of themselves. Actually I don’t know the real condition.But I think it’s possible. I’m eager to improve their environment and decrese the number of death in Iraq.

No comments: