Google

Friday, January 12, 2007

English and Me

This is the last blog I write. I have never wrote my jounal in English, so this assignment was little difficult for me, but it improve my English skill a little. This time, I would like to write about English and myself. Practically, English is the most popular language in the world since many years ago. I started studying English when I was 1st grade of elementary school. Since my school was private school, I had a English lesson once a week. It was really fun, and I was interested in English a lot. When I became 4th grade, I had to go to America, because of my father's work. And English became the most important communication tool for me. In America, it was fun, but sometimes I had a trouble because my English wasn't good enough. These experiences let me enter to this department. Nowadays, I decided to study abroad. So, I study English harder than before. I hope I will be an international person in the future!!

No comments: