Google

Thursday, January 11, 2007

War and Environmental Issue

Do you think War has some relationship with Environmental Issue? During this winter vacation, I found an interesting book in the book store. The title is "I have thought that War is not related to the Environmental Issue"(Tanaka Yuu/ Iwanami booklet). When I caught the title at first time, I thought "yeah, I think so. Is there any connection between them in reality?" Then, I reached the book and read a little bit. ...I was shocked. It explained the system of War and Money, and some relationship between War and Environmental Issues. Also, it had shocking graghs as evidence. I bought it. Now, I start to read it and to face to the reality. If anyone get some interests in this book, please try to find in the book store.

No comments: