Google

Saturday, January 13, 2007

difference in the class

In this week ,one teacher ,whom class I took during this semester, taught me and other students about the diffrence of the class in the university between Japan and United States or other countries.It’s so interesting for me. When we are job-hunting,the companies in Japan tend not to pay so mush attention to our grades although companies in other countries tend to pay attention to the grades. In Japan(I think our department’ International communication depatment’ doesn’t match.),many classes are easy to be absent or pretend to be present,like sleeping or daihitsu in Japanese.And if we do so,they are almost no trouble like we come to be disable to catch up with class or other students.But the class in the U.S. and the other countries are not easy to do so because the class is so hard with many reading or reports and we can’t catch up with the class. It means there become the gap of the quality of the class,I think. I hope both the quality of the class and the eagerness of the students to learn improve and what my teacher said became wrong someday.

No comments: