Google

Friday, January 12, 2007

Tragic affair

Tragic affair has raised up at the beginning of year 2007. A girl who has a dream to be an actress has murdered; cutting her body apart, by her brother. He murdered his sister because she said to him"I have a dream, and I try hard to reach that dream. But you don't." What a tragic affair raised up? According to the newspaper, he kept his sister's remain in his house! I can not imagine his feeling or thoughts. Maybe he couldn't stop feeling an irresistible impulse to kill her. But isn't it just a arguing like kids? Also, I think lack of communication raise this affair up. Why the family didn't have any opportunities to speak together? If they did, it must be able to improve the situation. I hope the affair like this won't happen in the future.

No comments: