Google

Monday, January 08, 2007

Israeli Baseball League

Happy New Year! Last year was a good year for me. I got many friends and I experienced various things. I hope this year also will be a nice year for you all and me! Today, I will talk about the baseball league in Israel. In June, the baseball league will be start in Israel, and now, the former general managers for major league are giving tryouts to the people who love baseball. The league is welcoming Jews and gentiles alike in hope of bringing baseball to Israel and turning the violence-torn Jewish state into the next great baseball power. All the people who wants to play in the league are not young. There was a 67 year-old unsuccesful man who survived Holocaust. I am glad to hear this news!! because I love baseball. I have been sorry about baseball to be popular only in America and around Japan. So I hope that Islaeli league will be succeded and more and more people will be interested in baseball. Then, I want the conflicts to decrease through playing and cheering baseball. I think baseball has a big power! By the way, one more thing I am interested in is the way to cheer the baseball team. Like between America and Japan, the way to cheer is very different. Japanese baseball fan always sing and loud together, but the American do no that . American supporter cheer the players in their own ways. The way to cheer represents the national character. So, I am interested how Israeli people will cheer the players:-)

No comments: